Are you a Houston high school student interested in having a life-changing experience this summer? For the first time ever, The Woods Project is allowing students who do not attend one of our 19 partner schools to apply for our summer program. Here are the details:
- The trip will take place from July 12-26.
- You will be assigned to one of our 3 locations: Glacier National Park, Donner Pass, or Yosemite National Park
- All applicants must be physically able to hike 10 miles in a day
- For students on the Free or Reduced Lunch Program, the cost is $650. For all other students the price will depend on your family’s income.
- See our “Beyond the Backpack” video for a glimpse of our summer adventure
If you are interested in applying, you must fill out the online Student Application and the Application Supplement. You must also ask a teacher to submit a recommendation via our online Teacher Recommendation form.
Completed applications including Supplement and Teacher Recommendation are due by June 2nd.
Contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions.