Are you dreaming of warmer weather? Time to start thinking about springtime and signing up for a weekend trip with The Woods Project! This spring we have 3 NEW locations planned, with some of the highlights including:
- Backpacking in the East Texas Piney Woods
- Service project at a working Ranch southwest of Houston
- Service learning at Brazos Bend State Park
- Kayaking in Galveston Bay
- And more! (see our website for full details)
With the wide range of opportunities and unique experiences we are offering to our students this spring, we need your help to make it happen! If you’ve been meaning to sign up for a trip, but haven’t made the move yet, remember that there is no time like the present. Every volunteer makes a difference, so come out with us, make an impact on our students, meet like-minded individuals and enjoy the beautiful outdoors just outside the loop.
Email Brittany White, Director of Programs, at email@example.com to sign up for a trip.
Read the complete February Newsletter today!