Fall JLP Weekend
October 6 - October 8
Galveston State Park
Calling all Junior Leaders and passionate volunteers!
- Can help build rapport among the group, facilitate group activities (most will be student led, but will need some guidance)
- Are able to demonstrate and help foster conversations on the TWP character traits
- Is flexible with the schedule, can go with the flow – we will have an agenda, but students will have a say in their evening activities
- Is interested in outdoor cooking and trail running weekend meals such as dutch oven dump cakes, french toast, or maybe pizza!
- Has kayaking experience (preferred but not required)
Please note: The trip signup is your opportunity to make your preferences and availability for our weekend trips known. We will make our best effort to place you on the trip(s) that you have requested. However, due to limits on capacity, as well as the need to maintain a reasonable adult:student ratio, there may be trips where we do not have space for every leader who would like to attend. We will follow up by email 1-2 weeks prior to our weekend trips with details and all the information you will need for attending. Thank you!